At Courier West Midlands Ltd we have Job Opportunities for Owner Drivers.
So if you’re available on a regular basis, and have you own Courier Insurance as well as Goods in Transit & Public Liability – then perhaps you may wish to contact us.
Below are brief guidelines as to what we’d require/consider from you.
- Do you have a Small or Large Van which is no more the 5 years old?
- Can you provide us with two Utility Bills? (or other means of proof of address i.e UK Bank Statement)
- Do you have a Birth Certificate?
- Do you have a UK Passport?
- Do you have a National Identity Card?
- Do you have a Clean Driving License?
- Do you have a minimum of £5 million pounds Public Liability Insurance?
- Can you supply us with two Character References?
- Do you have a minimum of £25,000 of Goods in Transit Insurance?
- Can you provide proof of your last 5 year Work History?
- Do you have Vehicle Insurance cover for Hire and Reward?
If so, please contact us on 07392 309442 for a possible immediate start (subject to checking), rest assured, our rates of pay are excellent with lots of work to go with it.
If you are unable to provide or answer all of the above, please speak with us should you require clarification as to exactly what it is we need.